Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dr. Mindbender - COBRA Scientist

Well, the Blue Lasers were defeated in the joecustoms.com Red Vs Blue challenge, which meant I needed to send my Red Laser counterpart a figure. I was working on red, smaller version of my COBALT mk III but just wasn't happy with how it was coming out. Luckily, I snagged a few of the DC Mulitverse Jokers and wanted to try adding more articulation to the figure, and the purple coat seemed like a good place to start for a more sophisticated look for COBRA's chief scientist, Dr. Mindbender. While going through my accessories to give him some lab equipment, I came up with the idea making the canisters hold individual test tubes. I can't decide if I'm happier with how the figure came out, or his unique gear. I'll be making one for my own collection soon.

Parts Recipe:
Dr. Mindbender - Head
Joker - Torso, Coat, and Arms
Rex "The Doctor" Lewis - Hands, Case, Cannisters, and Injection Gun
Cobra Commander - Legs and Feet
LEGO - pins for added elbow articulation
Lightsaber Tips - Test Tubes




No comments:

Post a Comment